This joint event by the MTA and the AMRC showcases the project first demonstrated at MACH 2018, which retrofitted a legacy milling machine and lathe with Industry 4.0 sensors which provide accurate information about the operating condition and performance of the machines.
“People have been excited to see the 1956 Colchester Bantam lathe, some saying they trained on one of these, or they have one of these in their company and didn’t realise how easily - and cheaply - they could digitally enable these workhorses of the installed SME base.”
-Prof Rab Scott, Head of Digital at the AMRC
Format of the Day
- 10:00 Registration - Tea & coffee on arrival
- 10:30 Introduction to the Day & AMRC Overview
- 11:00 Legacy Project, Presentation with Q&A - Gavin Hill, AMRC (Legacy Project Manager)
- 11.20 Case Study – Jonathan Wright, Colchester Machine Tool Solutions
- 11.40 COFFEE BREAK
- 12.00 Looking ahead to MACH 2020- New developments and what the AMRC will be showcasing onsite at MACH 2020
- 12.30 LUNCH
- 13.15 Tours
- 15:15 Close
Spaces are limited so reserve your free space today.
For further information please contact:
MTA Member Organisation - Free of Charge
Non-Member Organisation - £125+VAT
AMRC Factory 2050
Please complete details below to book your space(s) at this event.
If you have an account please login here to register for this event.