There are a number of finance options available to Members and their customers, both from some of our Associate Members and government schemes.
Below is a webinar held on 9th February 2021 discussing these. Further information and contact details are below the video.
Contact details of the speakers:
- British Business Bank
- Carolyn Newsham, Siemens Financial Services
- Steve Gee, Close Brothers Asset Finance
- David Bunker, Compass Business Finance
- Paul Smith, Lloyds Commercial Banking
Further details on some of the schemes mentioned above
- British Business Bank (BBB) Finance Hub: https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/finance-hub/ which provides a wealth of resources and other links, but including links to Regional Support partners.
- CBILS page: https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/ourpartners/coronavirus-business-interruption-loan-scheme-cbils-2/for-businesses-and-advisors/ and accredited lenders: https://www.british-business-bank.co.uk/ourpartners/coronavirus-business-interruption-loan-scheme-cbils-2/current-accredited-lenders-and-partners/
- The government's website ‘Finance and Support for your Business’ that can be filtered by industry, region etc: https://www.gov.uk/business-finance-support?types_of_support%5B%5D=grant&industries%5B%5D=manufacturing
- Support at a regional level in England can be found from the local Growth Hubs at https://www.lepnetwork.net/local-growth-hub-contacts/. Each areas has their own schemes and it is worth researching to see if there is anything appropriate for your requirements.
- ‘findSMEfinance’ website https://www.findsmefinance.co.uk/ which can help businesses to search for/locate a broker.
- The NACFB https://nacfb.org/ is the main trade body if looking for brokers and intermediaries to originate transactions