OEE is a powerful KPI metric. In this webinar we’ll talk you through the theory of Overall Equipment Effectiveness to help your understanding and ability to use it as an effective tool for improving manufacturing productivity.
We’ll also show you how you can collect the required data in Seiki AIR to help uncover where you are losing time to unplanned machine/resource downtime; by not making parts within their standard times; and by booking non-conformances.
Thursday 20th October 2022, 10-10.30am (GMT)
By attending this webinar, you will:
- Learn about our unique approach to OEE, particularly for discrete manufacturing
- Discover how your company can take advantage of Seiki AIR OEE
- Understand how we collect the data required to calculate your OEE and the flexible solution available to you
- See how the software works and the details analytics available to you
- Learn about our approach and dedication to helping manufacturers improve productivity, visibility and control