Bowers XT Analogue Bore Gauges are an economical solution to accurate shop-floor bore measurement. The extended mechanical travel of these advanced two or three point gauges ensures that exchanging measuring anvils is now unnecessary. Their wide application range, 2-300mm, rugged construction and easy read scale, ensure both accuracy and ease of use. XT measuring heads and setting rings are supplied with UKAS certification.
For 2015, Bowers has launched the XTA Micro to cover the measuring range 2-20mm. The XTA Micro incorporates a more compact mechanical controller and Vernier scale for improved resolution.
• Range 2-300mm (0.080"-12")
• 2-6mm 2 point / 6-300mm 3 point measurement
• Graduation XTA Micro 2-6mm: 0.001mm, 6-20mm: 0.002mm
• Graduation XTA 20-300mm: 0.005mm
• Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from 12.5mm
• Blind bore measurement from 2mm-6mm and above 12.5mm (0.500")
• Extensions available above 6mm for deep hole measurement
• Ratchet stop to ensure consistent measurement
• Setting rings included with individual instruments and sets
• UKAS certificates supplied as standard with all setting rings
• UKAS certificate supplied as standard with all XT mechanical gauges
• Serial number on all gauges
• Bore gauges manufactured according to DIN 863, part 4
• Supplied in fitted wooden case