Our Shop Floor Data Collection (SFDC) WIP Booking solution has been specifically designed with shop floor users in mind. The interface is uncluttered, easy to navigate and simple to learn, enabling operators to complete their daily work activities with minimal effort. Our primary goal is to make it straightforward for users to enter accurate, consistent production data that is of real benefit to your business.
The system supports transparent, frictionless works order processing with prioritised work queues. Tracking the live progress of each active operation delivers insight into the shop floor adherence to plan, helping to improve your on-time delivery performance.
- The digital work queue for each resource is driven by works orders released from the Seiki Scheduler or your existing APS/ERP/MRP systems. They are dynamically updated to reflect the latest priorities as defined in planning.
- The Operator can confirm the start and completion of each operation on the work queue for work in progress tracking.
- The batch card details all the routing information, allowing the Operator to follow the overall production process for each works order, identify bottlenecks and understand the full sequence of events to manufacture the part.
- View a week by week visual summary of the progress of each works order.
- KPI reports enable you to drill into detailed historical analysis of the progress and times of operations for individual works orders, including a comparison of planned versus actual job times and costs.
Find out more and book a demo: