A general-purpose presetter with guaranteed accuracy and repeatability.
The Smile is Zoller’s general-purpose presetter for tool weights up to 30kg. It provides excellent levels of accuracy and repeatability thanks to its unique CNC spindle with genuine auto-focus capabilities. Zoller’s telecentric optics further enhance performance while making the system easier to operate. Data can be seamlessly transferred to machine tools thanks to Zoller’s unrivalled control-specific output or via RFID. This ensures that operator intervention is eradicated.
All of these unique and industry-leading capabilities at a price-point to meet the most demanding budget.
- Unique CNC spindle with auto-focus – guarantees accuracy and repeatability.
- Telecentric optics – allows you to measure geometries anywhere in the field of view.
- Choice of workholdings: SK50, SK50 Vacuum or Powered Clamping.
- Control-specific or RFID data transfer to machine tools without any operator influence.
- Interface with TMS providing a holistic overview of tooling throughout the production process.
- Can be easily networked to SQL or Oracle, to transfer or share data instantly.
- Comprehensive diagnostics and conversational programming system to enable simple user operation.
- Choice of intuitive user interfaces to meet client’s requirements. All Zoller software runs with latest Windows platforms.