The MTA are excited to announce the return of the Annual Inter-Association Golf Day. This year’s event will take place on July 15th at the stunning Leicestershire Golf Club.
The Leicestershire Golf Club founded in 1890 is a beautiful parkland course which stands to the south of the city, backing on to open countryside. Heavily treed and boasting the finest quality greens, the 6200 yard par 68 course challenges low handicap golfers whilst remaining suitable to golfers of all abilities.
We would love you to join us at the Annual Inter-Association Golf Day the cost of the day is £60 per player, with the maximum of 12 players per team.
The format for the day is as follows
• Tea/coffee and bacon sandwich on arrival
• 1st ‘T’ time 9:30am
• 9 holes individual Stableford for the MACH trophy
• Light lunch
• 18 holes – 4 ball, better ball Stableford for the Inter-Association Rose Bowl
• Nearest the pin and longest drive prizes
• 3 course evening meal, prizes and trophy award
To book your space please fill in the booking form here
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7298 6416