The Annual Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium is the chance to hear from world-leading business figures and thinkers on the challenges facing modern manufacturing.
The Symposium is a two day conference hosted by the Institute for Manufacturing at the University of Cambridge on the 19th and 20th of September.
The Symposium is a unique event that brings together senior industrialists and leading academics to share approaches and experiences in this strategic domain. The event this year covers the following key themes:
- Disruptive supply networks
- Emerging global industrial systems and ecosystems
- Design and coordination of international manufacturing networks and supply chains
- Configuring sustainable supply networks
- Global value chains and emerging multinationals
- Risk and resilience of global supply networks
The Symposium includes keynote speakers from the world’s leading companies and universities, mixed with informal networking opportunities. It aims to create a growing community of international manufacturing enthusiasts and to inspire ‘thought leadership’ in this exciting field.
You can find out more here http://www.ifm.eng.cam.ac.uk/events/cimsymposium13/
The standard rate for attendees (which includes all papers) is £585+VAT but if mention that you are representing an MTA member company when booking you can qualify for the reduced rate for IfM Members of £526.50+VAT.