The Mayor of London in partnership with UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) London is organising a conference which will enable companies to understand the opportunities available in Malaysia. We will look at the business environment, etiquette of doing business in Malaysia and the associated risks.
Date: Tuesday 7 October 2014
Venue: BMA House
British Medical Association
London WC1H 9JP
Cost: £50 + VAT (20%) = £60
Exclusive 20 per cent discount is available for Passport to Export and Gateway to Global Growth clients, for further information click here to contact us.
In recent years, UK exports to Malaysia were valued at £2.25 billion. This reflects the wide range of opportunities for UK business and places Malaysia as the UK’s second largest export market in South East Asia, after Singapore.
UKTI has designated Malaysia as a High Growth Market with significant opportunities in the following sectors: Retail, Oil & Gas, Defence, Education, Aerospace, Construction, Green Technology, Financial Services, Life Sciences and ICT.
Benefits of attending this event includes:
- An overview of the Trade Opportunities in Malaysia
- Connecting business and creating opportunities for UK companies
- An economic overview of the Malaysian Market
- How to protect your IP in Malaysia
- A case study presentation
- Roundtable discussions with our International Trade Adviser and experts
- Find out about our Technology mission to Singapore and Malaysia in November and our Consumer Goods Meet the Malaysian Buyers event in December
If you have any further enquiries please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7234 3051