Join us at the 1st International Conference on the design of the Factory of the Future, to be held at the Knowledge Transfer Centre, AMRC with Boeing, Rotherham, UK
The conference will focus on the technologies and systems which will feature in the Factory 2050 and seek to answer these questions:
- What will Factory 2050 look like?
- How will it differ across industrial sectors?
- How will it interface with the supply chain?
- What technologies will be used to make the Factory 2050 a reality?
- What will be the impact of new and innovative processes?
- What role will people play and how will they be adequately trained?
The conference will examine the equipment and systems that will play a part in the development of the factory of the future.
The content will be of interest to academics, industrial engineers, manufacturing technologists and those involved in the design and development of existing and new and innovative manufacturing processes and systems.
Young academics and researchers are particularly encouraged to attend and there will be a 50% discount on all fees for attendees under 30 years old on the date of registration.
The conference will spread over two days and be divided into 2 hour themed sessions. Each session will be led by an industrial keynote speaker and include a combination of industrial and academic speakers.
For more information visit http://factory2050conference.com/