Fronius UK is to open the doors to its Technology Centre in Milton Keynes on 15th April 2015.
The event will provide engineers, production managers and other key decision makers with a fantastic opportunity to explore the technologies and processes designed to increase weld quality whilst enabling faster welding speeds and absolute arc stability. Fronius application engineers will be on hand to answer any technical questions. The day will encompass a vast range of demonstrations and product presentations from technical experts in the industry with additional special guest speakers from Airproducts, the TWI and Bohler.
Doors open at 10am and the event continues until 5pm – an delicious Austrian themed lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Highlights not to miss
• The second generation Fronius DeltaSpot will be in action – a resistance spot-welding system that uses a spooling process tape
• See a completely new approach to MIG/MAG robotic welding with TPS/i robotics.
• Additive Layer Manufacturing demonstrations
• The world's first cordless MMA/TIG portable. Lightweight welder with an integrated rechargeable battery
• Cladding demonstrations on our Multi Process welding system.
Open House extends to Perfect Charging and Solar Energy Divisions
Experts in battery charging systems for both motor vehicles and the intralogistics sector, Fronius will be demonstrating their unique energy efficient Ri-charging process that prolongs the life of the battery and cuts CO2 emmissions. Fronius UK will also be presenting their brand new range of PV inverters from 1.5 to 460 kW offering unrivalled set-up speeds and rapid servicing.
For a full schedule of the day please visit:
Please register interest to firstname.lastname@example.org