Looking to advertise your apprenticeships to a wider market? www.notgoingtouni.co.uk is the UK's leading website for school & college leavers looking at the alternatives to traditional university such as Apprenticeships, Sponsored Degrees, Traineeships, College Courses, entry level jobs, etc. They help brands and industries raise their profile and attract bright young candidates across the UK.
NGtU current clients include: National Apprenticeship Service, Food & Drink Federation, Institute of the Motor Industry, Chartered Institute of Insurance, Jaguar / Landrover, Sky, Mercedes, British Airways, Rolls Royce, Ford, O2, EE, HIT Training, Kaplan, BPP, GCHQ, First for Skills, QA, Baltic Training, BT, Army, Balfour Beatty, Capita, CGI, Qinetiq, Tesco, Next, Marks & Spencer, Barclays, Santander, Boots, Starbucks, Co-op, Asda, Sainsbury, Pret, Specsavers, Aldi, etc
Here's some key notgoingtouni facts:
· 130,000+ young people visiting per month (16-24 years)
· 45,000+ Followers on the social networks
· 5,000+ live opportunities to apply for
· 145,000 Subscribers to our e-newsletters
· We distribute clients literature at careers events UK wide, over 250,00 students seen face to face!
· Our digital guides generate lots of press Click here to see our latest Apprenticeship Guide
Attached are the details of the website and how to advertise you apprentice positions.