This workshop will help you utilise the strength of your company’s intellectual property.
UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) wants to help companies expand overseas by exploiting their IP while protecting themselves from theft and infringement. This event will help you understand that process, and where to access accurate and impartial advice.
Topics covered include:
- How to protect your IP
- How to license your IP internationally
- How to avoid infringement
- Real life business case studies - how it worked, what were the challenges and how they were overcome
- How to access government support
Venue: The British Library
Date: Tuesday 30 September 2014
- Bob Hawkins (UKTI London);
- Andrew Reith (Intellectual Property Office),
- Maria Lampert (Intellectual Property, Business and IP Centre, The British Library).
As part of this event, there will be time set aside for one-to-one meetings to discuss your company's IP & Licensing challenges with trade and IP experts.
*Exclusive 20 per cent discount is available for Passport to Export and Gateway to Global Growth clients. For further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org