Meet the Ambassadors and access High Value Opportunities on Thursday 16th May 2013, as part of UKTI Export Week.
The event will be between 13.30 - 16.30 (followed by networking drinks reception) at the Mandarin Oriental, Hyde Park, London, SW1X 7LA.
• Meet directly with British Ambassadors from across the globe.
• Participate in up to four round table sessions
• Learn about various markets
• Discover real business opportunities and how you can access these
• Network with like minded companies and increase your company profile at our VIP drinks reception
This is your opportunity to particpate in round table discussions with British Ambassadors from across the globe. All of whom have an in depth knowledge of the markets they work in.
Meet with Ambassadors from Armenia, Canada, China, Colombia, Denmark, Indonesia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Mozambique, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, USA and Venezuela and to hear a welcome plenary from Paul Simmons, UK Director Easy Jet.
Round table discussions with your choice of Ambassadors
Examples of round table topics:
• Opportunities available to SME's and how companies can get involved in a large project
• What are the best routes to market for SME's
• How can UKTI help companies win business from a large project
• Real life examples of smaller companies who have won business from global markets
In addition to our programme of round table discussions with your preferred Ambassadors, you are also invited to join us at our VIP networking drinks reception at the 5 star Mandarin Oriental Hotel located in Hyde Park. Book now to help put your business on the fast track to export success.
These novel round table sessions will highlight real business opportunities and will offer a specific focus on UKTI’s High Value Opportunities (HVO) programme. The HVO programme has been set up to identify, prioritise and deliver support in pursuit of major projects and contracts that offer huge opportunities for British business in international markets. In the last two years UKTI has helped UK companies of all sizes win contracts with a total value exceeding £3.4bn.
Places are limited at Meet the Ambassadors. Book now to ensure you dont miss out. A single payment of £95 (+VAT) will guarantee your place.
For further information about this exclusive event please contact:
Amanda Nichol on 0191 426 6333 or email email@example.com