The National Metals Technology Centre (NAMTEC’s) annual conference and dinner 2013
will take place on the 10th October and will be held at The Majestic Hotel – in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
A number of high-profile speakers have now been confirmed for the conference including:
• Richard French, Bombardier Transportation
• Steve McCoy, Special Metals Corporation
• Mark Craghill & Rob McGarel, Sellafield Ltd
• Steve Oxley, Casting Technology International
• Jon Stewart, Siemens Metals Technologies
• TBC , GE Oil & Gas
The pre-dinner speaker will be:
• Colin Sirett , Head of Research & Technology for Airbus in the UK .
With 250+ delegates and 50 exhibitors expected at the event delegates will have the opportunity to:
- Engage with leading supply chain organisations
- Generate new high quality business contacts
- Obtain a view of a wide range of market sectors
- Promote your business within your peer group
Members of the AMRC Forum with Membership Plus benefits will be eligible for 2 free places to both the conference and dinner.
For more details please contact: