Innovation Vouchers is a scheme operated by the Government’s Technology Strategy Board. It provides funding to allow SME businesses to obtain external expertise to gain new knowledge and allow them to innovate, develop and grow. The TBAT Innovation consultancy is keen to promote the scheme and the expertise it can offer businesses taking part in the scheme.
The key features of the Innovation vouchers scheme are:
• Innovation vouchers are available to new start, micro and SME companies anywhere in the UK
• Vouchers are available up to £5,000 and are 100% funded
• Deadline for applications is July 24th 2013
Innovation vouchers can be used to access TBAT Innovation consultancy expertise and be fully funded by the UK government. Eligibility criteria:
• Business must operate within any of the following industry sectors: Agrifood, Built Environment, Energy, Water and Waste, Open Data or Cyber Security.
• To use TBAT’s services with an innovation you must not have worked with TBAT on a commercial basis in the past
• Applications must be made through the TSB Innovation Voucher website
• Businesses must not have received an Innovation Voucher from the TSB in the past
There are over 100 vouchers available in this round and the applications must be submitted by Wednesday 24th July 2013.
The application process is streamlined and simple and TBAT would be very happy to speak to potential clients with regard to scoping an appropriate project and starting the application process. Further details are available from TBAT.