The Institute for Manufacturing has announced the dates for the 2015 Technology and Innovation Management three-day course. This event is organised by the IfM’s Centre for Technology Management, University of Cambridge and will take place at Jesus College, Cambridge, on 24 – 26 March 2015.
This intensive three-day course will help managers to understand and to use the key tools and techniques needed to fully exploit technological investments and opportunities. The course is suitable for managers involved in all stages of product realisation from R&D to customer support including technologists, product managers, manufacturing managers, strategic planners and consultants.
Topics covered will include-
• introduction to technology and innovation management
• frameworks and models
• technology intelligence
• innovation and new product introduction
• strategic technology management
• technology roadmapping for innovation and strategy
• open innovation
• partnerships and alliances
• intellectual property management
• Company case studies
To secure a place on this valuable course please visit the website and download a booking form or book on-line. If you are unable to attend, please feel free to forward this email to a colleague.
You may also be interested in attending other Centre for Technology Management events:
• Strategic roadmapping (12 March 2015)
• Visual approaches for strategy and innovation management (12 May 2015)