With manufacturing centres in Italy, Germany, USA, Japan and China, Marposs UK is one of 79 sales and service centres located in 23 countries throughout the world, supplying gauging equipment for use within the production environment.
The innovative nature of the products, based on a significant R&D technology investment, is the direct result of this scale of operation.
Marposs products broadly divide into the following spheres of activity, employing contact, non-contact and non-destructive technologies as appropriate.
• In-process gauging and size control for grinding machines
• In-cycle balancer and gap elimination systems for grinders
• Variety of sensors and components for process and condition monitoring on metal cutting applications.
• A comprehensive range of digital and analogue transducers suitable for use with other manufacturers products.
• Electronic measurement instrumentation
• Range of touch probes for lathes, grinders, milling machines and machining centres
• Laser solutions for tool checking/measuring on milling machines and machining centres
• Inter-operational gauges for feedback to lathes, grinders, transfer lines and machining centres
• Manual and automatic gauging solutions for inspection and grading
• SPC systems conforming to the demands of major worldwide users, providing measurement, statistical and management data collection.
• Non-destructive testing (NDT) systems for 100% inspection for surface defects
• Helium and pressure decay leak test systems
Metrology equipment and systems including: in-line gauges; touch probes; laser tool-check; in-process gauges; SPC units; gap elimination; grinding wheel balancers; spindle mounted balancers, assembly gauging systems; process & condition monitoring systems and adaptive control for metal cutting machines.