Wickman CNC multispindle lathes incorporate the latest control systems, offering the flexibility to meet the high demands of the turned parts industry. Benefiting from reduced setup times, the ACW CNC range is an efficient and economic solution for manufacturing small to large volumes of moderately complex parts..
- All machine specifications available with SIEMENS SINUMERIK 840D or FANUC 30i CNC control systems
- Range Available with up to 20 controllable axes
- Design maintains the rigidity of the WICKMAN conventional cam operated machine
- The flexibility of the modular slide concept and software design, allows the WICKMAN technical team to specify machines to suit the needs of the customer
- Modular slide designs, allow existing users to have their WICKMAN machines converted to meet present machining requirements
- Machine software equipped for ISO programming
- All machines are equipped with a minimum of 18kw main spindle motor with high torque servo motors to meet machining to its maximum capacity
- Improved machine flexibility
- Dramatic reduction in component setting times from the cam operated machine
- The ability to machine difficult materials
- Standard ISO carbide indexable inserts, that reduce tooling costs
- The design of the machine software is very user friendly for non-CNC users.
- Simple ISO programming by channels/paths
- Machine software manages all individual part programmes in automatic cycle
- Machine software allows setters to prove out each individual slide in test mode
- Cutting tools are set in each channel/path using tool geometry offsets
- Tool wear offset adjustment can be performed whilst the machine is in production through the controls channel/paths
- The machines software generates part programme format, with setters/operators complete the tool movement in each channel/pat
- Part programmes can be prepared off-line using Microsoft WordPad and then inserted to the machine by memory sticks.