Wickman Servo multispindle lathes enable the user to take advantage of advanced control and AC drive technology without having to undergo intensive re-training of operators and setters. All tooling and attachments used on existing Wickman machines are compatible and interchangeable with our ACW Servo lathes for economic upgrade of legacy equipment.
- ACW range is specified as standard with a monitored cutting oil delivery system
- Standard system can deliver up to 200 litres per minute through multiple valve controlled outlets
- Upgrade is available on request to meet your coolant control requirements:
» Mid to High pressure coolant system
» Micro filtration
» Dry sump
» Oil chilling
» Removable swarf tray
- Siemens ‘Simotic’ asynchronous spindle motor up to 30kW.
- Siemens ‘Simotics’ synchronous servo feed motor.
- Motors are driven by a Siemens ‘Sinamics’ S120 drive system that gives you energy efficiency, optimum performance and reliability.
- All are controlled via Siemens PLC giving you fingertip control of spindle speeds & cycle times.
- Wickman is pleased to tailor any ACW machine to meet specific requirements. Please talk to us about the many options.
- Quick and easy to set up
- Improved machine flexibility
- Shortened cycle times
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Reduced noise levels
- Shorter down-times and affordable maintenance costs