Wickman PLC multispindle lathes are available with a large range of tooling attachments for versatility of machining operations. The machines provide efficient medium to large batch production whilst ensuring consistent accuracy of component. The simplicity of design of the operator panel and progress indication system encourage fast production rates, combined with easy to adjust slides and centreblocks that help to minimise setup and changeover times.
- Four main cross slides
- 6th station cut off slide
- Main hexagon block
- Machine mounted control panel with ‘Star Delta’ automatic starter.
- 15 HP (11 kW) foot mounted motor
- 6th station single bar feed with auto stop mechanism.
- Complete coolant system, splash guards and work lighting.
- Tool kit and setting gauges Lined stock carriage
- Set of solid collets, feed fingers and steady bushes
- Sets of standard feed and speed gears
- Available in a variety of sizes: 5/8″ – 6, 1″ – 6, 1-3/8″ – 6, 2-1/4″ – 6, 2-5/8″ – 6, 3-1/4″ – 6
- Design features, including the ‘ no cam change’ which secure smooth running at fast production rates.
- The machine enables efficient handling of medium and large batch production to be achieved without the necessity of cam manufacture and storage