Bandsaw Blades for Difficult to Cut Materials
- M51 has been designed for use in heavy duty cutting applications.
- The cutting performance of the high speed steel teeth is greatly increased through alloying with cobalt and tungsten.
- These alloying elements substantially increase the heat resistance as well as the wear resistance.
2Benefits over M42 bandsaw blades:
- Longer operating life.
- Increased cutting accuracy.
- Cost effective cutting of materials with machinability, such as nickel and titanium alloy.
- Positive variable tooth with special strong tooth forms.
- Stainless Steels
- Nickel Based Alloys
- Titanium and Special Bronze
- Solid Materials of Medium Dimensions
- Heavy Wall Tubing