The SB-12R Type G offers impressive machining versatility within a compact footprint. The SB series main spindle platen includes six turning tools, two fixed high-speed ER11 spindles for cross working plus a further three modular cross power driven stations that accept a variety of cartridge attachments.
The flexibility of the SB-12R Type G is further enhanced by its ability to switch between guide bush mode (Swiss type) and non-guide bush mode.
The fully independent sub-spindle with C axis control coupled with driven tool capability across all four back working stations further enhances the machining capability of the SB series.
|DIAMETER||12 mm / 13 mm (OPT)|
|LENGTH||205 mm / 30mm|
|C AXIS||MAIN + SUB SPINDLE|
- Standard machining diameter 12mm (13mm optional)
- Maximum Z1 stroke of 205mm in Swiss mode (Guide Bush)
- Switchable between guide bush and non-guide bush modes
- Main spindle speed 15,000 rpm, sub-spindle speed 12,000 rpm
- C-axis control on main and sub spindles
- Up to 7 power tools on main spindle
- 4 Back-working power tools available
- Fully independent sub spindle for maximum overlapping
- 3 Modular (cartridge) stations on main platen