The SB-20R Type C is the ideal early entry machine for the production of simple turned components up to 20mm in diameter. With its modular designed platen the end user can configure the machine to suit their manufacturing requirements.
With its 3.7Kw motor and 10,000 rpm main spindle coupled with its 205mm Z axis stroke the SB-20R Type C can manufacture a huge range of components in all manner of materials.
|DIAMETER||20mm / 22.2mm (OPT)|
|C AXIS||Main Spindle|
- Standard machining diameter 20mm (22.2mm optional)
- Two high speed cross working spindles with three cartridge (modular) positions
- Z1 Stroke of 205mm
- Max main spindle speed 10,000 rpm sub spindle 8000 rpm
- User friendly Fanuc 0i-D control with 8.4” colour screen
- Ergonomic design with easy access with up & over door and swing out control
- Compact footprint