The SR-20RIV Type B provides exceptional performance and versatility within the 20mm class. Up to forty one tools can be mounted including six tools on the B axis tool post. Fanuc’s high specification 31i-B5 control delivers full five axis capability enabling highly complex components to be processed.
The flexibility of the SR-20RIV Type B is further enhanced by its ability to switch between guide bush mode (Swiss type) and non-guide bush mode.
The powerful sub-spindle with independent 8 station platen increases overlapped machining possibilities. The Y2 axis on the sub-spindle platen allows both cross working and front facing power tools to be mounted in any station.
|DIAMETER||20mm / 22.2mm (OPT)|
|LENGTH||205mm / 50mm|
|C AXIS||MAIN + SUB SPINDLE|
- Standard machining diameter 20mm (22.2mm optional)
- Z1 Stroke of 205mm in Swiss mode (Guide Bush)
- Switchable between guide bush and non-guide bush modes
- Main spindle speed 10,000 rpm, sub-spindle speed 10,000 rpm
- Built-in type main and sub-spindle motors for improved indexing accuracy
- Programmable B axis for angular machining on both spindles
- STAR MOTION CONTROL to minimize idle time
- 8 Station sub-spindle platen for maximum overlapping
- Two independent deep hole drilling stations (main spindle)