The SR-32J sliding head lathe is the ideal solution for medium complex parts in the 32mm class. The rigid slant type guideway structure allows stable heavy duty machining on tough materials.
Numerous cartridge units such as angular drilling, thread whirling, front off-center drilling, deep-hole drilling and thread rolling attachments are available to increase the versatility of this SR model.
The optional oversize F40 kit enables the machine to manufacture components up to 35mm in diameter.
The independent sub spindle has a fully programmable C axis. Polar co-ordinate control is also included as standard, allowing profiles such as hexagons and squares to be machined in overlap.
|DIAMETER||32mm / 35mm (OPT)|
|C AXIS||MAIN + SUB SPINDLE|
- Standard machining diameter 32mm (35mm optional)
- Slant–type guideway structure for heavy duty cutting
- Z1 Stroke of 310mm
- Six 16mm turning tools on the platen
- 5 Cross working power tools (including 2 modular stations)
- C-axis control on main and sub-spindles
- 4 Back-working power tools available
- Ergonomic, swing-out operation panel with Fanuc 32i-B control