The SW-12RII is the ideal choice where accurate and efficient small diameter machining is critical. This model comes equipped with opposing tool posts for simultaneous machining on the main spindle and an 8 station back working platen which further increases overlapped machining opportunities.
The flexibility of the SW-12RII is further enhanced by its ability to switch between guide bush mode (Swiss type) and non-guide bush mode.
Y2 axis on the sub-spindle platen allows both cross working and front facing power tools to be mounted in any station.
|LENGTH||135mm / 30mm|
|C AXIS||MAIN + SUB SPINDLE|
- Standard machining diameter 13mm
- Z1 Stroke of 135mm in Swiss mode (Guide Bush)
- Rapid axes of up to 35m/min
- Switchable between guide bush and non-guide bush modes
- High speed main and sub-spindles @ 15,000 rpm
- Opposed twin platen for balanced machining on main spindle
- Built-in type main and sub-spindle motors for improved indexing accuracy
- STAR MOTION CONTROL to minimize idle time
- 8 Station sub-spindle platen for maximum overlapping