Did you know Craftsman Tools have an extensive range of award winning Cube Type Workholding which have been developed over the last 30 years at our manufacturing facility in the UK?
As the leading UK manufacturer of Cube Type Workholding we produce a complete range from either our large standard stock range of plain faced cubes, or bespoke designs to meet your exact process requirements.
The use of prismatic, or cubic type workholding brings all of a machines axis into play – and each pallet can be loaded with the maximum number of components. We offer a wide range of prismatic workholding; all made from cast iron to provide both strength and increased damping capability.
Features & Advantages
- Standard range in stock
- High Accuracy
- Fits directly to a machine pallet with no need for further machining
- Safe load / unload outside machine
- Base and faces finish machined
- Strong construction and integral base providing dimensional stability and capacity for arduous work
- Easier machine set up and programming
- Permanent datums and interchangeable fixture plates (available as an option)
- Probe the cube not the component
The standard shapes we offer maximise machine capacity and provides more versatile solutions.
Extended Tee Bracket overhang the machine pallet to accommodate larger components (or more on each face).
Cruciform are designed for extra tool and spindle clearance, enabling three faces of a component to be machined and are well suited to vice mounting.
Triforms are specially designed to increase the machining capability for larger components.