Delivered directly by their expert engineering team at the home of the National Centre for Additive Manufacturing, this face-to-face course will provide you with knowledge of the associated principles, processes, materials and design approaches of additive manufacturing.
Is this course for you?
- Are you considering entering into Additive Manufacturing, but need to learn more about the benefits and design possibilities?
- Do you need expert discussions regarding the associated processes, software / hardware and materials?
If you’ve answered ‘yes’ to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you
This 1 day face-to-face course is aimed at business leaders, decision makers and anyone with an interest in discussing Additive Manufacturing with the Nation’s experts.
Upon completion of this course, you will:
- Gain knowledge of the principles of Additive Manufacturing (AM)
- Appreciate the entire range of AM processes and their characteristics
- Recognise the various approaches to design for AM, including design for performance and manufacture
- Gain knowledge of the post-processing techniques, including inspection of AM components
- Identify the relevant materials and material properties used in AM
Delivery Face to Face
Duration 7 Hours
Cost £450 + VAT
This course will provide you with the insight into:
- Introduction to AM
- AM Processes part-1 (non-metal)
- AM Processes part-2 (metal)
- Tour of the workshop area of National Centre for National Centre for Additive Manufacturing within the MTC
- Design for AM
- AM Metrology / NDE
- AM Materials
- AM Standards
- Future of AM
As this course is designed to have limited group sizes, it enables participants to ‘ask the expert’ questions specific to their needs. Therefore, this provides a unique opportunity to come away from this course with all the information you need.