The Manufacturing Technology Centre is hosting Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Manufacturing 2020, where they will disseminate project work and present their roadmap for future artificial intelligence development. The event will feature live, cutting-edge technology demonstrators, and delegates will be given the opportunity to provide input as to what research lines should be prioritised.
This is an ideal networking opportunity to meet researchers at the Manufacturing Technology Centre, share knowledge and discuss future collaborative opportunities and funding sources. Delegates will also hear from keynote speakers and have the opportunity to participate in workshops.
This event invites members from industry who are interested in MTC’s research regarding artificial intelligence and analytics applied to manufacturing alongside other sectors like construction, food & drink and many more.
- Discover and learn about innovative artificial intelligence technology.
- Understand the MTC roadmap for future artificial intelligence development.
- Get the opportunity to see live technology demonstrations.
- Hear from keynote speakers and participate in workshops.
- Review the vision for artificial intelligence in industry.
Date And Time
Wed, 12 February 2020
09:30 – 15:30
The Manufacturing Technology Centre
Ansty Business Park