BSI is delighted to be working with Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the Race to Zero campaign to supply 100,000 free copies of BS ISO 50005, ensuring that no matter what size an organization is, everyone can take the first step to a Net Zero future.
The recently published standard, BS ISO 50005 Energy management systems. Guidelines for a phased implementation, simplifies the implementation of an energy management system. It provides resource-constrained organizations with a means to develop a practical, low-cost approach to energy management.
BS ISO 50005 provides you with a clear and guided pathway to saving energy, money, and carbon. Its key benefits include:
- The ability to develop an energy management system at your own pace
- The choice of which elements to target and to what maturity level
- Providing quick wins by aligning to areas of greatest improvement
- Achieving financial savings
- Motivating employees, creating corporate commitment and a positive energy management culture
No matter the size of your organization, the benefits of energy management are tangible and real. BS ISO 50005 provides a practical and hands-on phased approach to businesses that would like to use internal resources to achieve energy performance improvements.