I am delighted to inform you that MTA has formed a partnership with Chamber International, a specialist Chamber of Commerce, to provide essential services and advice on all matters to do with exporting and importing.
Chamber International provides international trade support to over 3,500 UK importers and exporters. Whether you’re new to export or already established, Chamber International has the tools and expertise to help you simplify processes, improve your customer experience and grow your business – and as an MTA member, these are all available to you at discounted partnership rates. There are no membership fees to access Chamber International’s services
See how MTA’s affiliate partnership with Chamber International can save YOU time and money:
- Trade Documentation – Up to 50% discount an all Chamber International certified trade documentation. No membership fees involved.
- International Trade Qualification – £600 saving on Chamber International’s nationally accredited International Trade Qualification. This is equivalent to an NVQ level 3 and comprises six online course modules led by renowned industry specialists; expert speakers; and bespoke coaching. The International Award is purposefully designed for a small cohort of participants to ensure a more personalised and beneficial experience.
- Discounted access to Chamber International’s 80+ Virtual Training Workshops. Chamber International also deliver bespoke training either onsite or virtually.
- Savings from £152 for documentation for Exhibiting Overseas
- Export, Import and Customs consultancy services
When submitting enquiries to Chamber International, please highlight in the comment box that you are an MTA member so that you can benefit from these discounts.