The annual conference of the European Cutting Tool Association (ECTA) was held recently in Barcelona; as well as the general business of the association, it featured a range of presentations on the following topics:
- Key Note Speech on the global economy and latest implications for the European industry by Andrea Boltho (Oxford Economics)
- Challenges for car manufacturers from a disruptive electromobility industry by Arancha García Hermo (ANFAC - Spanish Automotive Industry Association)
- Electromobility, how affects to cities: types of recharges, growth and management of the recharging infrastructure and EV users by Javier Montón (EVECTRA - consultants implementing the electric vehicle network in Barcelona)
- Digitalisation and human capital: new competences, skills and jobs - challenges and Opportunities for Industry by Guillermo Tena (CUATRECASAS - a Spanish HR consultancy)
- Digitalisation of Industry, short outlook. New opportunities around smart tooling by Agustín Saenz (TECNALIA - a Spanish technology consultancy)
You can download all of these presentations from the conference web-site at www.ectabarcelona.com/download.html or request them from MTA.