After a gap of two years due to Covid, the European Cutting Tool Association (ECTA) – of which MTA is a member – is planning its annual conference this Summer. It will be held from Thursday 30th June to Saturday 2nd July in Rüschlikon on the beautiful Lake Zurich in Switzerland.
The main conference session on Friday includes presentations on:
- The European Cutting Tools Market
- Future perspectives for Tooling in the global market
- Switzerland as an industrial location
- Successful production in the high-price island of Switzerland
- Industry going digital – with AI, IoT and quantum – Cutting-edge technology outlook from IBM Research
- Latest findings and developments in the precision tool sector
- New developments in Chinese economic policy and their impact on the industry
- Influence of the America First strategy
For more information about the event and the programme, ticket booking and hotel recommendations, please visit the ECTA Conference Website at https://www.ecta-tools.org/conference/ or you can download the brochure below.
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, there is a brochure to download from the website or go directly to https://www.ecta-tools.org/conference/#sponsoring.