Croner have specifically designed this complimentary event especially for local business owners and directors to help them tackle the day-to-day challenges that employing people brings.
Croner have over 70 years’ experience helping business owners who have had issues in these areas, and using this knowledge, they have put together an event to help you avoid the costly mistakes that others have made.
The Croner Business Support team will be on hand before and after the event to answer any questions you may have and talk to you about how we can potentially help your business. You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded individuals over lunch.
Topics for Discussion
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how this impacts on employment law
- Recent Updates in Employment Law
- Employment tribunals: How to protect your business against rising claims following the abolition of tribunal fees in July
- How to reduce sickness and absence
- Employment documentation - what you need and how often it should be updated
- Employee discipline and grievance situations: top tips for managing sensitive situations
Venue Croner House, Wheatfield Way, Hinckley, LE10 1YG
09.30am Welcome & Refreshments
10.00am Event Starts
12.30pm Complimentary Lunch Served
1.00pm Event Ends
RSVP 0844 856 0675 Events@croner.co.uk
Event ref A0045