Innovate UK’s Global Business Accelerator Programme, delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network, is organising a visit to Canada specifically targeted at innovative businesses in the advanced manufacturing sector.
This visit and accompanying programme of support will allow technology-orientated companies to identify opportunities and solutions in the advanced manufacturing sector. The four-day programme will take place in the cities of Toronto and Winnipeg.
As well as site visits, presentations and workshops in two locations, the programme incorporates tailored one-to-one meetings with like-minded Canadian businesses.
As part of this Global Business Accelerator Programme, Eurostars funding will be introduced to all participants and explored as an ideal framework for technical and commercial collaboration on an international scale.
BENEFITS OF GLOBAL BUSINESS ACCELERATOR
• Fully funded 4-day visit to Toronto and Winnipeg (including flights, accommodation and meals)
• Introduction to Canada and its dynamic advanced manufacturing sector
• Identify possible opportunities and solutions to drive your company’s innovation
• Scheduled one-to-one meetings with leading-edge Canadian businesses
• Advice and support in developing a competitive Eurostars proposal to fund your innovation
• Ongoing bespoke business support from the Enterprise Europe Network
HOW TO APPLY
For further details and to access an application form, please visit:
Visit dates: Sunday 15th April - Thursday 19th April 2018
Closing date for full application: Sunday 11th February
Pre-visit Workshop: Tuesday 6th March