The March/April issue of IP&E is their 25th anniversary issue. They are planning to take a brief look back at a few of the changes that have taken place across industry during the past 25 years and then focus on how companies expect the next 25 years to pan out. IP&E are looking for contributions from MTA members to answer some of the questions below and be featured in the publication with answers to some/all of the questions below:
- How has your business contributed to improvements in manufacturing and engineering processes over the past 25 years?
- Current products and services and expectations of how these will evolve over the next 25 years
- Impact of automation
- Industry 4.0 - Is it really the next big thing? If so, are you ready?
- What effect do you expect Brexit to have - short and long term?
- Opportunites for - and threats to - UK manufacturers
- What help would you like from government?
- What do you think the future holds for UK plc?
All responses should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th March.