DATE: WEDNESDAY 18 JANUARY 2023
TIME: 11:00 – 12:00
Key changes as you transition to the new Standard
On 24 October 2022, the latest version of ISO 27001 was published with a new title ‘Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection — Information security management systems — Requirements’ reflecting a broader context with an expanded focus on preventing, detecting and responding to cyberattacks as well as protecting information and data. Whilst there were some changes to the main clauses aimed at improving the alignment with other Standards, the more significant changes were to the Annex A controls. Here, there was a widescale adoption of the new ISO 27002:2022 control set with 11 new controls being added with substantial changes and updates (including merging) to existing controls
In this webinar, URM will provide you with a high level assessment of those changes, honing in on those changes which are likely to be the most challenging to address. We will also provide advice on how to go about transitioning from the 2013 version to the 2022 version of the Standard.
In this webinar, a Senior ISO 27001 Consultant will share their thoughts on:
- The key changes to the Standard, including merged and updated controls
- The management system clause updates and what to look out for
- The new controls and the principal challenges associated with them
- The importance of ongoing risk assessment and threat intelligence
- How to get the most out of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 including using new features such as attributes
- How to approach transitioning from ISO 270012013 version to 2022
You will also have the opportunity to ask any ISO 27001 and information security-related questions at the end of the webinar.
Register Here: https://www.urmconsulting.com/event/iso-27001-2022-whats-new