The MTA will be hosting the first of our open access Technology Days[PO1] will take place on 22nd May at the Jaguar Experience - Castle Bromwich. The half day event aims to promote the benefits of additive and digital manufacturing technologies and connect companies looking to work with our members and the wider industry.
Additive Manufacturing has the potential to revolutionise the way products are designed, manufactured and supplied. Adopting these innovative technologies can give companies a new edge and change what is possible. Machines, materials and techniques are improving rapidly in this space and this event is a great place to find out how.
Digital will be a cornerstone of the future of manufacturing. At this event we will hear speakers tell us how to make your product development cycle more efficient and reactive as well as how de-risk investments made in capital equipment. Digital technology will also help you understand the condition of equipment and factories in real time and how the customer is using your products.
This free event will:
• Connect potential buyers/provide leads to MTA members in Digital & Additive Manufacturing
• Provide an effective networking opportunity for companies in the Digital & Additive Manufacturing industry
• Educate attendees on the benefits of Digital & Additive Manufacturing
Format of the day:
• 12:15 - 13:00 Lunch and Exhibition
• 13:00 - 14:00 Presentations
• 14:00 - 14:45 Networking Opportunity and Exhibition
• 14:45 - 15:45 Tours
Please be advised spaces for the tour of Jaguar Factory Facilities are limited and will be offered on a first come, first served basis. Register now to avoid missing a unique opportunity to experience how Jaguar cars are brought to life.
If you are interested in exhibiting at this event, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to register please follow this link https://bit.ly/2WZ1XP9.