You can offer work to people arriving from Ukraine if you’re an employer.
- full-time jobs
- part-time jobs
- voluntary work
Employers must check a job applicant’s right to work.
Get help to share your job offer
Email your offers of work to [email protected].
Include the following in your email:
- your company name and contact details
- how many roles you have available
- the location of the role (if it’s local or national)
- a job description
- if the role is part-time, full-time or a different working pattern
- if English language qualifications are needed
- any support you can offer – for example, relocation packages, mentoring or English lessons
What happens next
After your offer is received, you’ll be contacted by someone from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) or the Refugee Employment Network (REN).
They’ll ask you about your offer in more detail and explain what happens next.