8th November, London
The event will provide delegates with a 360 degree view of possible scenarios and their implications for trading in goods and services. There will be breakout sessions for both goods and services, featuring keynote presentations on each sector from senior WTO executives. There will also be keynote panels on the alternatives to single market membership including different UK-EU FTA models, as well as an assessment on the opportunities that may arise from the Government’s plans for forging trade deals with non-EU countries.
Small company rate available - only £199 + VAT (for companies with less than 50 employees)
An impressive faculty of experts will cover the following issues, among others:
- Structuring BREXIT to maximise trade benefits and enhance the UK’s participation in the global value chain
- Transition: what will a transitional agreement for the UK look like?
- How will the customs arrangements work through a transition period and beyond?
- What sort of comprehensive transition arrangements are possible for services?
- Towards an independent UK trade policy that works for business - a new EU partnership: what are the alternatives to single market membership?
- Implications of a “Hard Brexit” for trade in (a) goods and (b) services and what are the challenges and applicable WTO rules?
- The Government’s vision of a Global Britain: making allies and forging new trade relationships with other developed and developing countries
- Making a success of Brexit: what business needs to make it work
To view the list of speakers, full programme and delegate fees please visit https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/Postbrexittrade
- Book online at https://www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/Postbrexittrade.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org