Ward CNC open house offers cost-effective manufacturing solutions for UK decision-makers.
A range of high-quality yet cost-effective machine tools, as well as a host of complementary manufacturing technologies, will be demonstrated on October 9 & 10 at the Redditch-based Midlands & South showroom of T W Ward CNC Machinery (Ward CNC).
Decision-makers from throughout the UK will not only be able to see a variety of machines under power, but they will also be able to discuss their technical production issues with Ward CNC’s expert applications engineers. Indeed, visiting engineers are being invited to bring along sample parts and drawings for investigation.
Visitors to the “Redditch Revealed” event will also be able to meet the recent appointments to Ward CNC’s senior management team, including Executive Director Stephen Bodsworth, Dan McGinty, Head of Sales; Shane Greveson, Head of Service & Operations; Charlotte Emery, Head of Customer Experience & Transformation, as well as Managing Director, Simon Whitworth.
The two-day event on Meir Road at the “Heart of the Midlands” Redditch site will feature a number of machines – all cutting metal – that Ward CNC represents exclusively in the UK and Ireland:
• The AXILE G8 five-axis overhead gantry vertical machining centre;
• Three machines from the Hartford range of vertical machining centres – the HCMC1270/40, PRO 800 and PRO 1000;
• The Takisawa Taiwan FX600 twin-turret, twin-spindle CNC lathe with Y-axis; and
• Seven Hyundai-Wia machines: the F400 vertical machining centre and six turning machines – two-axis L230C, three-axis L400MC with C-axis and driven tools, three-axis, L230LMSA with C-axis, driven tools and sub-spindle, LM1800TTSY twin-turret, twin-spindle machine with Y-axis, plus the LV800RM and LV450RM vertical turning centres.
• Pinacho STH-500-130 x 3000 two-axis Flat Bed CNC Lathe
Alongside these will be ‘showcase exhibits’ from a number of Ward CNC’s manufacturing solutions partners, such as Autodesk (CAD/ CAM), Filtermist (extraction), Gewefa (tooling), Jemtech (cutting fluids), Hainbuch (work holding), Hydrafeed (barfeed), Kyocera (tooling), and Renishaw (probing).
These will be complementing the machines to illustrate best-in-class production strategies.
“Our ‘Redditch Revealed’ open house will for the first time showcase the strength in depth of the wide range of machines that Ward CNC can offer from stock and the level of engineering expertise we have available,” says Stuart Lawson, Head of Strategic Accounts & Projects.
Also, with such an array of impressive complementary manufacturing technologies on show, the event will demonstrate how Ward CNC is ideally positioned to meet all production demands and all budgets for companies across every industry sector” adds Mr Lawson.
To register for the event, please visit www.redditchrevealed.co.uk
T W WARD CNC MACHINERY LTD, MIDLANDS & SOUTH, Meir Road, Park Farm North, Redditch, Worcestershire B98 7SY