Baker Dearing Educational Trust and UTCs across the country will be celebrating Think UTC day on Friday 17 March. This is a national day where we highlight the amazing work UTCs do to inspire young people to become the scientists, engineers, technologists and innovators of the future.
We would encourage you to help promote Think UTC this Friday on your social media channels. This information provides a handy toolkit with all the information you need for your organisation to take part in Think UTC. The following guide will help you plan your tweets and Facebook posts for Think UTC along with the supplied social media images and lightbulb graphic. Baker Dearing will be monitoring all activities on social media and we look forward to promoting your support of UTCs with our audience.
Here are a few ideas for inspiration:
The hashtag for all Think UTC 2017 activities posted on social media is #ThinkUTC.
Social media images
You can download a range of social media images from the following folder in Dropbox.
We have also created a Think UTC lightbulb graphic. You will find A3 and A4 versions of the lightbulb in the Dropbox folder with instructions for use attached to the email.
- #ThinkUTC is a national day to celebrate UTCs and how they inspire young people in #STEM @UTColleges Find out more https://goo.gl/y0E84o
- Gain valuable, real world experience from 14 with a UTC education. #ThinkUTC @UTColleges https://goo.gl/y0E84o
- Join a UTC at 14 and spark talents you never knew you had #ThinkUTC @UTColleges https://goo.gl/y0E84o
- Get a head start on finding the perfect career at 14 with a UTC education. #ThinkUTC @UTColleges https://goo.gl/y0E84o
- Develop the skills employers look for by studying a range of STEM specialisms at a UTC #ThinkUTC @UTColleges https://goo.gl/y0E84o
- Work direct with employers and learn to apply what you learn in real life while studying at a UTC #ThinkUTC @UTColleges https://goo.gl/y0E84o
BBC Any Questions? live broadcast from Aston University Engineering Academy
- Tune in to @BBCAnyQuestions on Fri 17 March for a live broadcast from @AUEA_UTC #ThinkUTC https://goo.gl/VUhnX1
- Take part in the debate @BBCAnyQuestions on Fri 17 March during their live broadcast from @AUEA_UTC #ThinkUTC https://goo.gl/VUhnX1