Date: Thursday 9th March 2017
Time: 6:30pm to 10:30pm
Location: Kidzania, Westfield Shopping Centre, Shepherds Bush, London W12 7GA
The MTA are one of the National Apprenticeship Service's identified key intermediaries and they have invited our members to the exclusive, “Apprenticeships – Discover the Opportunities” event as part of National Apprenticeship Week.
We expect a DfE Minister to be at the event as well as key figures from the National Apprenticeship Service.
KidZania London is a unique attraction that engages thousands of individuals in careers every week in Westfield London. There are more than 60 interactive activities, many delivered in partnership with high profile organisations including the Bank of England, Renault, Cadbury and British Airways to name just a few…
At this high-profile event, you will be able to:-
- Hear the latest on the Apprenticeship agenda. You will hear updates on policy, including the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Hear more about the Partnership Offer as we highlight and showcase the valuable work of intermediary organisations who have already commenced an apprenticeship campaign.
- Find out more about the latest apprenticeship standards in your sector.
- Have a go at the unique skills experiences Kidzania can offer– attempt to land an airliner, present the news and weather or try your hand at dentistry. Click here for pictures.
- Network - there will be plenty of opportunities.
Complimentary hot food and refreshments will be available to guests.
The dress code for this event is business attire.
Registration will begin from 6:30PM.
If you would be interest in attending please contact Laura Pickering, the MTA’s Education & Development Coordinator at email@example.com. Laura will also be attending the event.