The UK’s biggest manufacturing technologies event
The MTA owns and organises the MACH Exhibition, the national event for inspiring, innovating and connecting manufacturing. Taking place every two years at the NEC in Birmingham, MACH is the UK’s only live, national event showcasing sustainable, innovative technologies used across the manufacturing spectrum. Attracting an audience of more than 26,000 people to meet and network with around 500 exhibitors, business attributed to the event in 2022 amounted to more than £180m.
Co-located alongside MACH and managed by MTA cluster partner, the Engineering Industries Association (EIA), the Engineering Supply Chain Show is where engineering and manufacturing buyers go to find world-class suppliers, exclusively in the UK engineering and manufacturing supply chain.
MACH at a glance
- The UK’s largest event for manufacturing technologies
- 30,000m² of floorspace at the NEC, Birmingham
- Working machinery/Live demonstrations
- 26,000+ visitors
- Unrivalled showcase for new products and services
- Specialist pavilions and zones represent more of the latest technology than anywhere else in the UK
- Visitors from all major end-user sectors (aero/auto/oil & gas/energy)
- Promote your business; find new customers
- Network with industry leaders
- Access to visitor lists and demographics
- Education & Development Zone – provides guided tours for student groups, offering an insight into careers in engineering and manufacturing
For more information, visit www.machexhibition.com
The return of a live MACH exhibition in 2022 proved a huge success. Watch our video for some of the highlights from this special show.