Aimed to help businesses thrive the MTA offers a wide range of services to its members.
From networking events and exhibitions to marketing support and representation there is plenty for every business to take advantage of.
You can find out more by clicking through on the relevant tags or if you'd like to know more about what matters to your business get in contact with our membership team and fix up a visit.
The MTA sits at the core of engineering based manufacturing and as an association works tirelessly to ensure member companies are as commercially successful as possible.
Membership of the MTA is open to all companies involved in engineering based manufacturing. Become a part of the Association and you’ll not only have access to our support and advice services you’ll also find a host of additional benefits.
In short the MTA
1. Uniquely represents engineering based manufacturing
2. Is focused on supporting the advanced engineering sector
3. Provides relevant and specific industry intelligence and technical data
4. Encourages talent through education and support
5. Delivers the UK’s only major manufacturing technologies exhibition – MACH
There are four types of membership on offer from the MTA – full membership, associate membership, User Partner and Small Business
To become a full member of the Association you must fit in to one of the following categories:
1. UK Manufacturers of new machine tools or manufacturing technologies
2. UK Importers of new machine tools or manufacturing technologies
3. Equipment suppliers or importers
4. End Users of such technologies
All of the above categories are subject to additional terms and conditions.
Associate membership is open to all companies who do not fit into the above categories but have involvement in the industry – such as trade magazine publishers, banks and finance companies and advisory services.
Small Business membership has been set up to small companies that are not eligible for full MTA membership due to their size or turnover. This membership helps such companies to grow and eventually become full members.
To discuss membership further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or via 0207 298 6400.