We would like to update you on some news regarding our Forecast Seminar coming up in October. A location has been confirmed, the event will be held at Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd in Worcester.
The programme will follow our usual structure of three presentations.
- 09:30 - 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 - 11:00 Global Macro-Economic Outlook - Ben May, Director of Global Macroeconomic Research, Oxford Economics
- 11:00 - 11:20 Refreshment Break
- 11:20 - 12:10 Forecasts For Key Industries - Jeremy Leonard, Director of Global Industry Services, Oxford Economics
- 12:10 - 12:50 Machine Tool & Cutting Tool Forecasts - Geoff Noon, Statistician, MTA
- 12:50 - 13:00 Questions
- 13.00 Close & Lunch
For further information please go to the event page here: https://www.mta.org.uk/event/mta-forecast-seminar-2022