We would like to update you on some news regarding our Forecast Seminar coming up in October. A location has been confirmed, the event will be held at Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd in Worcester.
The programme will follow our usual structure of three presentations.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 11:00 Global Macro-Economic Outlook – Ben May, Director of Global Macroeconomic Research, Oxford Economics
- 11:00 – 11:20 Refreshment Break
- 11:20 – 12:10 Forecasts For Key Industries – Jeremy Leonard, Director of Global Industry Services, Oxford Economics
- 12:10 – 12:50 Machine Tool & Cutting Tool Forecasts – Geoff Noon, Statistician, MTA
- 12:50 – 13:00 Questions
- 13.00 Close & Lunch
For further information please go to the event page here: https://www.mta.org.uk/event/mta-forecast-seminar-2022