The MTA’s Annual Forecast Seminar will be held on 20th October 2022, at Yamazaki Mazak in Worcester.
The event has once again been kindly sponsored by MTA Associate Member, Marsh Commercial.
The programme will follow our usual structure of three presentations.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 11:00 Global Macro-Economic Outlook – Ben May, Director of Global Macroeconomic Research, Oxford Economics
- 11:00 – 11:20 Refreshment Break
- 11:20 – 12:10 Forecasts for Key Industries – Jeremy Leonard, Director of Global Industry Services, Oxford Economics
- 12:10 – 12:50 Machine Tool & Cutting Tool Forecasts – Geoff Noon, Statistician, MTA
- 12:50 – 13:00 Questions
- 13.00 Close & Lunch
Spaces are limited and selling quickly, so don’t miss out and make sure you reserve your space via: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/forecast-seminar-2022-tickets-387992825987