The MTA’s Annual Forecast Seminar will be held on 20th October 2022 at Yamazaki Mazak UK Ltd in Worcester.
The programme will follow our usual structure of three presentations.
- 09:30 – 10:00 Registration
- 10:00 – 11:00 Global Macro-Economic Outlook - Ben May, Director of Global Macroeconomic Research, Oxford Economics
- 11:00 – 11:20 Refreshment Break
- 11:20 – 12:10 Forecasts For Key Industries - Jeremy Leonard, Director of Global Industry Services, Oxford Economics
- 12:10 – 12:50 Machine Tool & Cutting Tool Forecasts – Geoff Noon, Statistician, MTA
- 12:50 – 13:00 Questions
- 13.00 Close & Lunch
MTA & EIA Members Only £95+VAT
The event has once again been kindly Sponsored by Marsh Commercial.
Please go to the Eventbrite link to book - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/forecast-seminar-2022-tickets-387992825987